Our “What Truly Matters” Journey Begins What truly matters is a very deep question. I’m honored you’ve joined us on this journey of self discovery in 2017. Please grab a cup of something warm, pull up a chair, and let’s have a little visit. As I mentioned in last weeks post, we are going […]
Welcome! So glad you stopped by!
Please grab a cup of something yummy, pull up a chair, and let’s visit!
I hope you enjoy the stories you find in here and come back often! If you enjoy the writing here I hope you’ll subscribe so you can be the first to know when there’s a new blog post or when we share other exciting news!
It’s 2017! I hope this finds you recovering from a Blessed Christmas and a very peaceful transition into 2017! Speaking of . . . Happy New Year! May I invite you to grab a cup of something warm, pull up a chair, and let’s visit for a bit? Thank you for sharing a few moments […]
Don’t Read This Blog Post Unless you want to hear the truth. Don’t read this blog post unless you’re ready for some of my personal truth. Truth: It’s been three months since I wrote a blog post. Reason: I left the job God provided me that caused me to leave my home and move to […]
9/11 Remembered 9/11 must be remembered! 15 years ago today our country was attacked. Thousands of innocent lives were tragically lost. Murdered by radicals because our religion is different than theirs. Did you remember it is September 11th? Some people did. Others did not. I’ll admit I remembered yesterday, but I’m embarrassed to say I […]
Happy Resurrection Day! It’s Resurrection Day! He’s Alive! He’s Alive and we’re forgiven! Heaven’s gates are open wide! Oh goodness it’s a Glorious Morning! And How are you feeling this morning? Happy? Excited? Looking forward to a wonderful day with family? Are you going to church? Did you go to Sunrise service? Or this it […]
Surviving Tough Times We all long to be happy and fulfilled. But over the past couple months I’ve talked to several friends that have told me they are neither. They are going through some tough times. Very tough times. Health issues. Financial devastation. Difficult situations with their work. Some have lost their jobs. Just when […]
Merry Christmas! Christmas! It’s Christmas! A very Merry Christmas to you all! What a wonderful day! Gifts are exchanged, families travel, sometimes great distances, to be together. The glow of the tree is reflected in the eyes of the children gathered around it. But what makes this such a special day? Is it family? Is […]
Can Communication Heal? Oh I’m so glad you’ve joined me today! It’s snowing so why don’t you grab a cup of something hot, pull up a chair, and let’s have a little visit about how communication changes and heals lives. As you learned from our previous two posts that communication with God, also known as, […]
I know many of you are waiting for the next post in the Healing Communication Series but my family suffered a loss this week and I want to honor our sweet dog, Brutus. I promise to have the next Communication post up later today as well. There’s Nothing Like the Love Of A Dog There […]
Communication Life Lessons – Post #2 Hello! I’m so glad you’re here! It’s really chilly today so I invite you to grab a cup of something hot, pull up a chair, and join me for a visit. If you’re new to the blog, you’ve joined us in the midst of a story about how simple […]
Sign up for updates on Kristi's book and latest blog posts
- How To Experience Miracles In Your Life September 23, 2014
- Memorial to a Treasured Family Member December 19, 2013
- Responsibility, I Let You Down April 16, 2014
- Who Wants Miracles in Their Life? Miracles Post #2 September 24, 2014
- What is Enthusiastic Dedication? And Is it possible? July 18, 2013
- What Truly Matters in 2017 January 16, 2017
- Happy 2017! January 8, 2017
- Don’t Read This Blog Post Unless You Are Ready for Truth October 12, 2016
- 9/11 Remembered and Our Flag Honored September 11, 2016
- Happy Resurrection Day! He’s Alive! March 27, 2016
- Kristi Ross: Thank you. Can you please tell me who you are and...
- Kristi Ross: Oh Dwayne, you spoke my heart! Without spiritual ...
- kredit prozent vom einkommen: Heya i am for the first time right here. I found t...
- Dwayne: To answer your first question...what truly matters...
- Kathy Hodge Weaver: Looking forward to your next post!...
- Alzheimer's in Our House
- Answered Prayer
- Higher Ground
- Holiday Wishes
- Horse Talk
- How to
- Joy and Peace
- Lessons from Everyday Adventures
- Life Lessons
- Love and Life
- Ranchers and Livestock Growers
- Secrets of Communication
- Spiritual Relationship with God
- Travel Tales, Tips, and Photos
- Tributes and Such