The Trust Series Continues: Is Trust Shattered or Sacred? If you have not been reading along with us, I recommend you click the follow links and read the previous posts, otherwise, this post will not make sense: The Easter 2017 Trust Series: Post #1: Can We Trust God on Maundy Thursday? Post #2: Trust […]
Welcome! So glad you stopped by!
Please grab a cup of something yummy, pull up a chair, and let’s visit!
I hope you enjoy the stories you find in here and come back often! If you enjoy the writing here I hope you’ll subscribe so you can be the first to know when there’s a new blog post or when we share other exciting news!
Continued from yesterday’s post: Is Trust Shattered or Sacred? If you haven’t been reading along with us, I recommend you click the follow links and read the previous posts, otherwise this post won’t make sense: The Easter 2017 Trust Series: Post #1: Can We Trust God on Maundy Thursday? Post #2: Trust On A Saturday, […]
Continued from yesterday’s post: Is Trust on Sunday Shattered or Sacred? If you haven’t been reading along with us, I recommend you click the follow link and read the previous post before reading this one: Trust Come Sunday Morning, Shattered or Sacred? And there are links to all the previous posts below so you can […]
Trust Come Sunday Morning – Shattered or Sacred? #5 in the Series Let’s pick up where we left off yesterday, Saturday. (Please click the link if you have not read the previous post and read it FIRST. Trust me, it’s important.) We were walking in the shoes of Jesus’ followers the days after he had […]
Trust On A Saturday???? Welcome back! Whewwww! We didn’t fall off the cliff and into the river below! But I’m hoping you did experience the emotions of being caught in a very difficult situation with no where to go and no way to forge ahead on your own. If you didn’t, please click HERE to […]
What Does Trusting God Have To Do With Thursday? Trust God on a Thursday? What’s that got to do with anything? I’ll be honest, this is a spur of the moment post. Most of mine are planned, worked on, modified, let sit for a while, read and reread, I labor over just the right photo, […]
Grow Your Trust Welcome! Trust is the bedrock of all our relationships. Therefore, I’m glad you trusted me enough to come back! We’ve had a very busy month so I’m a bit late in posting this, but I’m excited to take us on our next step in learning about trust. It’s chilly here this morning […]
Building Trust Welcome! We’re learning about trust today. So glad you joined us! I invite you to grab a cup of your favorite beverage, pull up a chair, and let’s have a conversation. And I hope this is a two way conversation, please. The only way for that to happen is for you to share […]
Our “What Truly Matters” Journey Begins What truly matters is a very deep question. I’m honored you’ve joined us on this journey of self discovery in 2017. Please grab a cup of something warm, pull up a chair, and let’s have a little visit. As I mentioned in last weeks post, we are going […]
It’s 2017! I hope this finds you recovering from a Blessed Christmas and a very peaceful transition into 2017! Speaking of . . . Happy New Year! May I invite you to grab a cup of something warm, pull up a chair, and let’s visit for a bit? Thank you for sharing a few moments […]
Sign up for updates on Kristi's book and latest blog posts
- How To Experience Miracles In Your Life September 23, 2014
- Memorial to a Treasured Family Member December 19, 2013
- Are You In Need Of A Miracle? October 24, 2014
- Responsibility, I Let You Down April 16, 2014
- Who Wants Miracles in Their Life? Miracles Post #2 September 24, 2014
- Trust Series Continues – Is Trust Shattered or Sacred? April 28, 2017
- Is Trust Shattered or Sacred? April 20, 2017
- Trust Come Sunday Morning Continued #6 in the Trust Series April 18, 2017
- Trust Come Sunday Morning – Shattered or Sacred? April 17, 2017
- Trust On A Saturday, The Day After Good Friday April 15, 2017
- OK car insuance: APEK APEK…ADA HATI NAK SAAMAKAN DIRI SENDIRI...
- insure person not car: Man that lump was huge, and had to hurt like heck!...
- new mexico dept of motor vehicles: Alex comentou em 3 de dezembro de 2009 ÃƒÂ s 1...
- policy quotes: “ta dah!” in an innocent and playful v...
- http://www.baufinanzierung7x24.info/: Howdy. Very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazin...
- Alzheimer's in Our House
- Answered Prayer
- Higher Ground
- Holiday Wishes
- Horse Talk
- How to
- Joy and Peace
- Lessons from Everyday Adventures
- Life Lessons
- Love and Life
- Ranchers and Livestock Growers
- Secrets of Communication
- Spiritual Relationship with God
- Travel Tales, Tips, and Photos
- Tributes and Such
- Trust and building trust