Don’t Read This Blog Post Unless you want to hear the truth. Don’t read this blog post unless you’re ready for some of my personal truth. Truth: It’s been three months since I wrote a blog post. Reason: I left the job God provided me that caused me to leave my home and move to […]
Welcome! So glad you stopped by!
Please grab a cup of something yummy, pull up a chair, and let’s visit!
I hope you enjoy the stories you find in here and come back often! If you enjoy the writing here I hope you’ll subscribe so you can be the first to know when there’s a new blog post or when we share other exciting news!
9/11 Remembered 9/11 must be remembered! 15 years ago today our country was attacked. Thousands of innocent lives were tragically lost. Murdered by radicals because our religion is different than theirs. Did you remember it is September 11th? Some people did. Others did not. I’ll admit I remembered yesterday, but I’m embarrassed to say I […]
Happy Resurrection Day! It’s Resurrection Day! He’s Alive! He’s Alive and we’re forgiven! Heaven’s gates are open wide! Oh goodness it’s a Glorious Morning! And How are you feeling this morning? Happy? Excited? Looking forward to a wonderful day with family? Are you going to church? Did you go to Sunrise service? Or this it […]
Surviving Tough Times We all long to be happy and fulfilled. But over the past couple months I’ve talked to several friends that have told me they are neither. They are going through some tough times. Very tough times. Health issues. Financial devastation. Difficult situations with their work. Some have lost their jobs. Just when […]
Merry Christmas! Christmas! It’s Christmas! A very Merry Christmas to you all! What a wonderful day! Gifts are exchanged, families travel, sometimes great distances, to be together. The glow of the tree is reflected in the eyes of the children gathered around it. But what makes this such a special day? Is it family? Is […]
Can Communication Heal? Oh I’m so glad you’ve joined me today! It’s snowing so why don’t you grab a cup of something hot, pull up a chair, and let’s have a little visit about how communication changes and heals lives. As you learned from our previous two posts that communication with God, also known as, […]
I know many of you are waiting for the next post in the Healing Communication Series but my family suffered a loss this week and I want to honor our sweet dog, Brutus. I promise to have the next Communication post up later today as well. There’s Nothing Like the Love Of A Dog There […]
Communication Life Lessons – Post #2 Hello! I’m so glad you’re here! It’s really chilly today so I invite you to grab a cup of something hot, pull up a chair, and join me for a visit. If you’re new to the blog, you’ve joined us in the midst of a story about how simple […]
Listening to God Changes Us If you are new to the blog, WELCOME! Thank you for joining us! I’m thrilled your here! I would like to invite you to pull up a chair, grab a cup of something hot and yummy and let’s start a new story of growth, learning, and eventual healing! Some things […]
Hello! I’m so glad you’re here! It’s really chilly this morning so I invite you to pull up a chair, grab a cup of something warm, and join me for a visit. If you’re new to the blog, you’ve joined us in the midst of a personal experience story about how to trust God when […]
Sign up for updates on Kristi's book and latest blog posts
- How To Experience Miracles In Your Life September 23, 2014
- Memorial to a Treasured Family Member December 19, 2013
- Are You In Need Of A Miracle? October 24, 2014
- Responsibility, I Let You Down April 16, 2014
- Who Wants Miracles in Their Life? Miracles Post #2 September 24, 2014
- Trust Series Continues – Is Trust Shattered or Sacred? April 28, 2017
- Is Trust Shattered or Sacred? April 20, 2017
- Trust Come Sunday Morning Continued #6 in the Trust Series April 18, 2017
- Trust Come Sunday Morning – Shattered or Sacred? April 17, 2017
- Trust On A Saturday, The Day After Good Friday April 15, 2017
- Moving Forward – Site Title: […] K. (2014, October 27). Why Are Life Less...
- Kristi Ross: Thank you! May I ask who you are and how you foun...
- http://www.baufinanzierung7x24.info/: Howdy. Very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazin...
- Kristi Ross: Thank you Jan! It thrills me to hear you say that!...
- Kristi Ross: Lori, I apologize for just getting back with you, ...
- Alzheimer's in Our House
- Answered Prayer
- Higher Ground
- Holiday Wishes
- Horse Talk
- How to
- Joy and Peace
- Lessons from Everyday Adventures
- Life Lessons
- Love and Life
- Ranchers and Livestock Growers
- Secrets of Communication
- Spiritual Relationship with God
- Travel Tales, Tips, and Photos
- Tributes and Such
- Trust and building trust