How to say I miss you
Oh my goodness I can hardly believe I’m finally able to talk to you! I miss you something terrible! I finally have internet at my new place and am able to communicate! If you would have asked me 10 months ago if I would miss blogging I would have told you you were crazy! That’s right, just 10 short months ago I had no idea what a blog was let alone how to do it! But now, having to miss a couple months of talking with you has been killing me!
What is missing someone like?
I love this quote, and it is so fitting, “It feels intense and the worst part is that you feel completely out of control because there isn’t a whole lot that you can do about it” Nitika Chopra. That describes how I felt during this absence.
Where Have You Been?
So much has happened in two short months that I have wanted to share with you but with no internet, it was impossible. A month ago I went to town and used the free internet at a coffee shop but then was warned about how vulnerable that made my computer so I didn’t do that again. Instead I waited . . . and waited . . . and waited! And I MISS YOU! I look forward to sharing all the amazing things that have happened with you. And even more, I look forward to your comments. Your comments make my day! To know you are out there reading my thoughts and are moved enough to talk with me about them is the most amazing thing. We may not be talking face to face, but I still feel like I’m talking with you when you comment back to me! I love your take on life. Your input on my thoughts. Even the times when you call me on something. What a wonderful means of communication and I value you and what you share with me. Thank you for honoring me with that. I have really missed interacting with you.
Six Simple Steps to Say I Miss You
So how do you show or tell someone you miss them? There are far too many ideas to cover all of them but here is the list I put together to tell YOU how much I Miss You!
- Tell them! Tell them you miss them and mean it. So . . . I miss you. I have really, really missed you!
- Show them you miss them. Bring a gift the next time you see them or talk to them. So here is my gift to you! They represent what I would like to give each one of you! My roses for you!
- Write them something to show you miss them – – I think you’re reading my example
- Work hard to show them you value them – – I hope I’m doing that right now as well.
- Thank them for being the kind of person, or people that makes you value them and miss them – – Thank you, each one of you for being that kind of person. I treasure you and I miss you when I can’t communicate with you.
- Show them your heart. Honestly, I hope I am able to convey through these words had deeply I care about you. I feel like you are my extended family.
I treasure each one of you. Thank you for honoring me with your time, friendship, and readership. Thank you for sticking with me during my move and long absence!
I am already looking forward to my next post! I’ll be missing you till then!
Copyright © 2013 Kristi Ross, All rights reserved. Our mailing address is: Kristi Ross, PO Box 133, Hotchkiss, CO 81419